The simplest solution for cold storage
Parity Signer turns your iOS or Android device into a dedicated hardware wallet for Polkadot, Kusama, and other Substrate-based chains. Your private keys are kept secure offline at all times and transactions are signed in an air-gapped way via QR-codes.
Download, go offline, and create your keys
Start by restoring your dedicated iOS or Android device to factory settings, download Signer, then go into airplane mode and always keep the device offline.
- — Generate and store multiple private keys
- — Support for derived accounts enables multiple addresses with a single seed phrase
- — Backup your seed phrase on paper or use Banana Split for maximum security
Create and scan your transaction
Transactions are initiated on a network-connected device with a compatible interface like Polkadot-JS Apps, then scanned with your Signer device.
- — Create a transaction on your network-connected device
- — Scan the QR code generated by your network-connected device with the camera on your Signer device
Verify and broadcast your transaction to the blockchain
Transactions are broadcast to the blockchain while keeping your private keys offline.
- — Verify the transaction details on your Signer device
- — Scan the QR code generated by Parity Signer with the camera on your network-connected device to sign the transaction
Update easily while staying offline
Parity Signer can be easily updated with the latest blockchain metadata while staying offline.
- — Updates are done in an air-gapped way by scanning an animated QR code
- — The latest metadata for Polkadot, Kusama, and Westend can be found here.
Download Parity Signer
Important: Parity Signer is still in beta pending a full audit.
Be sure to backup your private keys; the safety of funds cannot be guaranteed.
Please read the end user license agreement