Check out the open-source repo for Parity Signer. Go to GitHub
Connect with the community and talk to developers. Go to Element
The simplest solution for cold storage
Parity Signer turns your iOS or Android device into a dedicated hardware wallet for Polkadot, Kusama, and other Substrate-based chains. Your private keys are kept secure offline at all times and transactions are signed in an air-gapped way via QR-codes.
Download, go offline, and create your keys
Start by restoring your dedicated iOS or Android device to factory settings, download Signer, then go into airplane mode and always keep the device offline.
- — Generate and store multiple private keys
- — Support for derived accounts enables multiple addresses with a single seed phrase
- — Backup your seed phrase on paper or use Banana Split for maximum security
Create and scan your transaction
Transactions are initiated on a network-connected device with a compatible interface like Polkadot-JS Apps, then scanned with your Signer device.
- — Create a transaction on your network-connected device
- — Scan the QR code generated by your network-connected device with the camera on your Signer device
Verify and broadcast your transaction to the blockchain
Transactions are broadcast to the blockchain while keeping your private keys offline.
- — Verify the transaction details on your Signer device
- — Scan the QR code generated by Parity Signer with the camera on your network-connected device to sign the transaction
Update easily while staying offline
Parity Signer can be easily updated with the latest blockchain metadata while staying offline.
- — Updates are done in an air-gapped way by scanning an animated QR code
- — The latest metadata for Polkadot, Kusama, and Westend can be found here.
Download Parity Signer
Important: Parity Signer is still in beta pending a full audit.
Be sure to backup your private keys; the safety of funds cannot be guaranteed.
Please read the end user license agreement