Maintain and create blockchain software: dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications can be expected.
We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code. We believe in giving back to the community and are looking for someone familiar with the open-source Rust ecosystem. Parity Technologies is based in Berlin and London, but remote work is possible and we are flexible on location.
You should be proficient in Rust and familiar with writing low and high-level code, a functional style of programming, and have a strong knowledge of computer science. Familiarity with Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies would be a plus.
- Experience with Rust
- Knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain
- We offer free German language courses
- Generous conference and travel budget!
- Free drinks and snacks
- Games nights and other company events like retreats and beer tasting nights!
- A KICKASS team with the ambition to change the world with open source software