Create the perfect custom blockchain for your enterprise
Parity knows blockchains. That’s why we’ve built Substrate, a technology that makes it quick and easy to build the perfect blockchain for your needs.
- Create a blockchain with the right privacy level for your use case
- Light- client- first design for mobile applications and IoT
- Forkless upgrade path to keep networks together
Built on next-generation tech
Substrate builds upon the achievements from the major blockchain protocols, and uses the lessons learned to give developers the latest technology to build flexible blockchains.
- Architected on industry-standard WebAssembly
- Highly extensible Libp2p networking
- Rust-based primary implementation for speed and reliability
- Wasm WebAssembly interpreter, written in Rust
Launch a blockchain in minutes with Substrate
At the Web3 Summit in Berlin, Parity Technologies founder Gavin Wood demoed launching a blockchain in under 60 minutes on a brand new laptop.
“The difference between competition and cooperation is technology. That's why we engineered Polkadot and Substrate to be both neutral and general.”
Gavin WoodFounder — Parity Technologies
From the blog
“Statemint” Generic Assets Chain: Proposing a Common Good Parachain to Polkadot GovernanceRead More
DeFi on Polkadot: An Ecosystem OverviewRead More
Join the discussion: